- Nikon F mount lens to Fuji G-mount (GFX series) cameras ;
- Compatible with both Nikkor G lens & F lens (include non-AI & AI lens mounts) ;
- Industry’s best aperture clickless ring covers an 8-stop range marking, clearly indicating actual number off-stops. No more guesswork. (Patent granted) ;
- Aluminum Alloy and Brass Construction with Chromium Plating ;
- Satin Surface Finish ;
- Detachable Arca-Type tripod foot compatible with Arca Swiss, Markins, and Photo Clam ball heads(clamp directly or attach to quick release plate by a 1/4″-20 screw).
Limitations * Nikon full-frame and DX lens may not have enough coverage for the GFX cameras when used in conjunction with this optic-free adapter. For the solution, please refer to the Expander adapter HERE.
・Compatibility List of Lens
Nikkor F-mount lens
include Nikkor G series, AF-D, AI-P, AIS, AI and non-AI lens only.
Nikkor E series lens, the diaphragm blades are not operated by mechanical linkage levers, such as Nikkor 105mm f/1.4E, Nikkor AF-S 70-200mm f/2.8E FL ED VR, Nikkor AF-S 16-80mm f/2.8-4E ED DX VR, and Nikkor AF-S 24-70mm f/2.8E ED VR, Nikkor AF-S 600mm f/4E FL ED VR and PC-E 24mm, 45mm, 85mm T/S Lens, etc. This adapter is manual aperture control. It does NOT support electronic aperture control, AF and image stabilization.